유육 종증 CMO 복용 사례

by HSKIM posted Mar 16, 2011
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

2000년 유육 종증 Sarcoidosis으로 최종 진단이 나왔는데. 사실 진단이 나오기 까지 엄청난 통증과 검사과정 이 있었습니다. 이 신비스런 질병은 신체에 여러가지 증상으로 나타납니다. 현재 의학계에서도 이병에 대하여 아주 일부만을 이해할 정도로 치료법이 알려져 있지 않습니다. 현재 병원에서 Prednisone나 Methotrexate 를 처방하는데, 제 개인적인 생각으로 이 약들에 대한 부작용이 너무 걱정스러웠습니다.  그래서 CMO 제품을 찾아 복용하기 시작했습니다.  CMO가 부작용이 없다는 말을 듣고 복용하기로 결정했습니다. 제 경우 비장이 정상보다 4-5배 커져서 걱장이 었는데 3,4 주 후부터 증상이 개선되기 시작했습니다. 비장이 정상 크기로 줄어들기 시작하였고 극심한 피로감도 많이 없어진 상태입니다.  이 질환이 시작된지 4개월만에 체중도 무려 20kg이 감소되었는데, 지금은 많이 회복된 상태입니다. 이하 번역 줄임

In September of '00 I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis. This diagnosis was finally achieved after a year's worth of terrible symptoms & many, many tests. This mysterious disease can attack the body in so many different ways and from everything I learned during this ordeal, the medical community has only scratched the surface in understanding this illness. The current trends are to treat the disease with drugs such as Prednisone or Methatrexate and I, personally, was too worried about the side effects of those drugs to go that route. I don't want to discourage others from taking those drugs but I wanted to explore other options for myself before I made that decision.

While on the internet I happened upon your site. I was very skeptical but intrigued by your information and I decided that I had nothing to lose by giving it a try. I am glad that I overcame my skepticism and ordered the product. I noticed an improvement in my symptoms within 3-4 weeks after starting the product. One of the major problems I had was a grossly enlarged spleen, 4-5 times normal size. I noticed a reduction in the size of my spleen and when I commented about this to my doctor he did an examination and was surprised at the difference. It is still enlarged but seems to be shrinking daily. I had experienced extreme, debilitating fatigue during the course of the illness and my appetite was severely depressed. I had lost 40 pounds in about 4 months time. I've noticed a terrific increase in my energy levels and my appetite has returned. I've gained back about 10 pounds and have starting participating again in the sports that I missed so much.

I would like to mention that the doctors have told me that about 70% of patients with Sarcoidosis go into remission at some point. That may be the case with me, but I personally believe that the CMO played a major part in my recovery. This is the first time I have ever felt strongly enough about any product to give a testimonial but I have been extremely pleased and thankful for the experience that I had with your product

Best Regards,
Mark Howell